CONSULTING, ADVISORY, AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Business Development
Integrate sustainability into all areas of your business. Meet your environmental and social goals towards becoming a responsible corporate citizen. Get an outside perspective on the risks and opportunities for your organization.
My dedication lies in understanding what motivates you to reach your goals and the circumstances you are surrounded by. My services will help you build meaningful partnerships within the community, position yourself with well-rounded research and latest external developments for a visionary view, and become an environmentally responsible organization with practices and investments in the people and planet your businesses relies on.
Environmental solutions are not cut and dried. Therefore, when I provide my services I’m mindful of the social impacts of environmental organizations.
- Materiality assessment and impact analysis, determine priority focus areas, simplified and organized data collection and management
- Network expansion through partnerships – local organizations, academic and scientific community
- Stakeholder engagement and stewardship development
- Ongoing training and development programs for employees
- Innovative training programs to quickly bring new employees up-to-speed, volunteer opportunity creation, and future leaders and ambassador development
- Environmental and social performance audit
- Worry-free planning and coordination
- Budget planning
- KPI reports
Research & Content Writing
Connect with your customers with engaging content by synthesizing environmental and social information relevant to them. For your website, newsletters, courses, webinars and much more. Your voice, your values, and your message are an important part of our work together. This makes each project we work on a unique one.
- Curated online information, comprehensive research on a specific topic, product, or a service
- Research and develop resources, tools, case studies and other materials
- Develop materials including case studies, newsletter articles, blogs, eBooks, product descriptions, website content, etc.
- Create a website in Mailchimp or WordPress
- Peer-reviewed online scientific research
- Technical writing – white paper, standard operating procedures (SOPs), manual
- Proofreading services for businesses, academics, students, authors, and jobseekers
Social Media Engagement
Utilize Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for expanding your reach, raising funds, and building partnerships. I rely on a strong foundation of knowledge acquired working in the environmental industry over the years.
- Develop social media marketing plan and execute it if required (i.e., write and publish posts and campaigns, interact with platform users, etc.)
- Receive an annual calendar of engagement opportunities specific to the organization’s goals
- Graphic design support for posts, campaigns, and events
- Engagement report to assess engagement rate and reach
Online fundraising, grant proposal writing, social media promotion, and content creation to support your campaigns.
- Grant proposal writing with storytelling that explains the organization’s commitment to specific causes including beneficiary success stories
- Review internal reports to distill information, making compelling arguments to sell the success of your organization’s work, mission, and history. Create documents with personnel bios. Drawing from already written technical content, adapt writing for new proposal formats and pitches
- Proofreading and editing for grant applications
- Research and identify potential grant opportunities to ensure the client’s project fits with the goal of the grant, location, mission, and programs – Private Foundations, Corporations, Government (Chamber of Commerce, Government, Civic Organizations), United Way, and other sources (UN, churches, rotary clubs, universities, giving circles)
- Social media marketing strategy as per the client goals along with content creation
- Develop an annual calendar of creative and unique donor engagement opportunities and campaigns
Create and validate content, design course materials to meet learning objectives. Work with subject matter experts to determine learning needs. Gather and analyze data to identify areas of improvements for better learning experiences.
- Develop web-based and self-directed learning resources including eLearning, course curriculum, and case studies
- Maintain existing learning programs to ensure learning materials are up-to-date
- Support team members to ensure the department’s overall goals are achieved
- Design tailored workshops on environmental, social, and sustainability topics.