Collaboration and making friends from around the world excites me! Doesn’t matter what you do and where you come from, if you are interested in the environmental and social sustainability, I’m here – I’ll listen to your struggles and your ideas. Together we can do what we can’t do alone.
I help people and organizations identify opportunities to conserve, restore, and replace the natural resources used in their activities; protect our environment by identifying sources of pollution; collect, analyze and simplify complex information.
Few ideas to collaborate on
– Environmental Research, Analysis, Writing, Editorship
– Project Management & Administration
– Internal & External Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
– Sustainability Strategy Development
– Environmental and Ethical Compliance Support
– Social Media Curation and Engagement
– Curriculum Development and Capacity Building
– Think Tank Research and Brainstorming
– Relationship Building and Community Engagement
– Volunteer Management and Coordination
– Event Coverage and Blogging
– Not-for-profit Partnerships
– Infographic Content Design
Sponsor my newsletter
- Consultant – Red Dot Foundation Global
- Advisory Committee Member – Surrey Immigrant Advisory Round Table
- Twitter Curator: Engaged people multiple times on the intersection of Environment, Women’s Safety, Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Safecity (@pinthecreep).
- Panelist: Impact of Climate Change and Climate Action on Women’s Life and Safety, Safecity (@pinthecreep).
- Guest Editor: Circular Design, Circular Economy Asia (Phillipines).
- Guest Writer: ChEngineer.in.
❤ “Anuja is a highly motivated team player that demonstrates a passion whatever she sets out to accomplish. I would recommend Anuja , she is friendly, intelligent, and serious about doing the best she can do for those she works around.” – Vincent Talarico, Operations Support Manager at IKEA Distribution North America
❤ “Anuja has deep technical knowledge in her field, but she also has a manner of speaking and working that is approachable to everyone. She reaches and inspires action in many co-workers at our site. She is motivated, organized and has an admirable ability to seek information and make fact based decisions. It is always a joy for me to work with her in her role as Sustainability Coordinator at IKEA DS NJ and I know that she will be an asset to her colleagues in any role she chooses in the future.” – Jessica Van Liere, Communication Specialist, IKEA Distribution Services North America
❤ “I have known Anuja, during her work as an Associate at Prasad Modak and Associates. Although she did not directly report to me, she did assist me in a few projects of EMC LLP, that I was managing. I found Anuja very diligent and thorough in her work. Her zest to learn new things will hold her in good stead in all her future endeavors. She has a pleasant personality and is a team player. I wish her the very best in her career ahead.” – Rahul Datar, Principal Consultant and Proprietor, Environment Matters
❤ “I had pleasure to work with Anuja for few months at Green ChemisTree foundation where she manager online presence of our foundation. Anuja is a passionate Chemical Engineer and Green Technologist with a creative streak. She has flair for writing and communicating and is an avid blogger who passionately writes about Green chemistry and environmental subjects. She is an asset for organization as far as creative writing goes and I wish her all the best for her future!” – Dr. Komal Arpan Joshi, Sr Manager – Technical (Personal Care ) at Hitech Speciality Solutions Ltd
❤ “Anuja has been engaged with GreenHatters as a freelance blogger since January 2014. She has continually delivered good writings and proved her passion for environmental science. She has a keen eye for detail and it allows her to understand and communicate new concepts. Anuja is enthusiastic and is skilled at all aspects of communications making her a valuable contributor to any team. I strongly recommend Anuja for any position, as she naturally rises to the occasion when presented with a challenge.” – Sadiq Mohammed, Adviser at GreenHatters, Climate Mentor, Climate Reality
- International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP)
- ECO Canada
- British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA)
- UDCT Alumni Association