ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT
Namaste, Namaskar, and welcome.
For more than 7 years, I have served an array of eco-socio sustainability services in India & worldwide as a freelancer.
Having lived in India, USA, and Canada, and working with clients worldwide, I am able to work with diverse groups of people.
Clients often come to me for content writing, copyediting and proofreading, fundraising, capacity building, newsletter development, website creation, and social media engagement. But, I’m as creative and open as they are! So hit me up with what you have in mind and we can brainstorm ideas around your needs.
I’m super comfortable using and working with technology platforms that my clients prefer. This makes working remotely feel effortless for them. When all is said is done, they receive seamless project administration with monthly updates and invoicing if required. Currently based out in Vancouver, Canada I get my work done in the PST, EST, and IST overlapping time zones.
Why hire Anuja Sawant as an environmental sustainability Freelancer?
- You need someone who understands environmental, social, and sustainability needs and goals of organizations.
- You need to work with a person vs. a big organization.
- You need someone who is self-driven and self-managed.
- You are overwhelmed. You find yourself doing repetitive tasks or you are doing stuff you don’t want to do.
- When business is growing you are turning away opportunities. You are too busy for business development.
- You need a fresh eye to enhance your performance.
- You need someone with good communication skills.
- You need someone with good technical skills required in your industry.
- You’d benefit from an outsider who can provide a medium for change outside of internal politics.
- You are comfortable hiring a remote consultant.
Does this sound useful to you? If yes, let’s chat! I look forward to hearing from you – about your unique challenges. No matter if it is a quick-fix or a long-term project. It’s a journey we will take together until we reach our goals.
I was invited to speak on a topic close to my heart – Sustainable Menstrual Products
My alma mater interviewed me to see how I’ve been growing
Interviewed for Indian Environment Network’s and Paryavaran.com’s A Day Out With a Star platform
Getting to know more about opportunities in the solar sector with The Solar Man – Sachin Shigwan and Suyog Gangavane.
In conversation with Marc de Sousa for the Sustainable Century Podcast
Authored a research paper on sustainability “Sustainable consumption and lifestyles” published in the AIMS Journal of Research